You will never work in a more beautiful area with a better team!
We are located on Sequoia National Forest Land!
- Giant Sequoia National Monument, California
- unknown / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
We operate at 7400' in Sequoia Nat'l Forest and are located about 1.5 hours east of Fresno, California.
Our Family Camp runs thru Labor Day and then reverts into a Resort for the remainder of the year.
Meals are served buffet style and we aim to provide a variety of fresh-cooked meals that include provisioning for special diets (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc).
Employees work directly under the Executive Chef.
- properly prepare and cook all food items
- prepare food items through various means and cooking styles. i.e. grilling, baking, sautéing, frying etc.
- keep all workstation and prep areas clean
- assist in prep work and kitchen clean-up
- baking/ pastry knowledge is a plus.
- ensures that all food is properly stored
- knowledge of special dietary needs is also an asset (vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.)
You will never work in a more beautiful area with a better team! We value our employees and strive to create a team-oriented environment. While the position is focused on cooking, you will be asked to help out in other areas, so adaptability is an important quality for this role.
This job is ideal for candidates that are adaptable, have excellent customer service skills, tolerance for fast-paced environments as well as excellent communication skills.
Employees also have the opportunity for growth and development within the company as well as the opportunity to work year-round.
Housing and meals are also provided at a reduced cost.
We look forward to hearing from you!