Lead Sushi Chef – Montage Luxury Resort – Deer Valley Park City, UT
Montage is nestled into the mountains where skiing, biking and hiking is just a step outside.
- Park City, Utah
- $19.00 / hour + tips
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 17, 2019)
Luxury Park City Resort Montage, Located at 9100 Marsac Ave, Park City, UT 84060 is hiring a Lead Sushi Chef:
The Lead Sushi Chef is responsible for creating delicious sushi for our guests to enjoy with excellent customer service. This role will contribute to the organization as an active business partner that is responsible for supporting the company’s goals, objectives, vision, mission, and values.
Major areas of responsibility/ management include, but are not limited to:
- Menu development and execution from set standards for restaurant
- Daily production, preparation and station maintenance
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment as well as following all sanitation principles and procedures
- Participating in ongoing training of associates of the hotel, Vision and Values; and adhering to all hotel policies and procedures
- This position may perform additional duties as assigned based on business needs that may be outside the scope of normal duties.
- One to two years experience as a Sushi Chef.
- Two to three years of culinary experience.
- Culinary graduates preferred.
- Understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills.
- Understanding of food cost knowledge.
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Food Handlers permit required.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand basic cooking directions.
- High school or equivalent education required
- Luxury hotel experience strongly preferred
- Standalone restaurant experience
- Culinary Degree from an accredited culinary program
Constant standing and walking throughout shift. Occasional environmental exposures to cold, heat, and water. The individual must be able to transport up to 50 pounds on occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly. Must be able to speak, read and understand English phrases and cooking directions.
In the United States, we are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Montage Recruitment Manager at and/or email such firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please apply online.