Opening Hotel in Big Sky: All Because of You
Amazing outdoor access and fun team members
- Big Sky, Montana
- $16.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Nov 15, 2021)
The Housekeeping Room Attendant will be responsible for performing all daily tasks associated with housekeeping duties for cleaning guest rooms. This role will contribute to the organization as an active business partner that is responsible for supporting the company's goals, objectives, vision, mission, and values.
Job duties include; although are not limited to:
- Cleaning and resetting guest bedroom and bathroom areas
- Changing linens, making beds, organizing collateral on tables, straightening furniture, dusting and vacuuming of rooms, emptying trash
- Being courteous and helpful to guests, including reporting any guest requests or preferences
- Completing assigned tasks in a timely manner as outlined by Housekeeping leadership team
- Performing additional duties as assigned that may be outside of the normal scope of duties based on business needs
- Promoting a positive image of the property by displaying a pleasant and upbeat personality during each guest interaction and being comfortable responding to and carrying out specific guest needs and requests
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of all guest rooms
- Other duties as may be assigned
- One (1) year prior experience in similar cleaning position preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent vocational training
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
While performing the duties of the job, the Housekeeping Room Attendant is required to stand, walk, handle or feel objects, tools, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl; talk, hear; reach with hands and arms. Occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and sometimes lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Exert physical effort in being able to clean multiple rooms per shift.
How to Apply
Please apply online at the site below.