Make lifelong friendships while living, working and playing near Theodore Roosevelt National Park
In the Badlands of North Dakota, along the Little Missouri River and at the entrance to the South Unit of the Theodore Roosevelt National Park.
- Medora, North Dakota
- $12.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
This is a fun work environment where you can enjoy meeting visitors from around the country and the world. We are looking for motivated, friendly & outgoing persons wanting to be a part of our sales team in Historic Medora. Customer service skills are a plus and one must be comfortable promoting sales and working with the public.
- The position is retail sales, including greeting & assisting customers, operating cash registers and credit card machines
- Adhering to age restrictions laws
- Manually turning fuel pumps off and on
- Restocking & pricing merchandise
- Cleaning duties, including but not limited to dusting, straightening shelves, sanitation’s and mopping
- Assisting visitors with local information
- Seasonal Position: March-October - must be committed until October 1st.
Approx. 35-40 hours per week. Pay starts at $12.00 per hour depending on experience. 2 consecutive days off unless there’s overtime available.
Shared Housing Available
Morning Shift is 5:00am-1:30pm
Night Shift is 12:30pm-8:30pm until June 1st then it goes to 12:30-10:30pm on weekends
Employee will be trained on both shifts.