A fast-paced and social job at Mammoth!
Mammoth Mountain in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California
- $24.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
LIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here.
The mountains are calling.
NOTE: This position is located in Mammoth Lakes, California.
Did you know that as part of your employment at Mammoth you receive a free season pass, including free access to all other Alterra resorts? Grin inducing, isn’t it? More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
- Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free skiing at other Alterra Resorts
- Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match
A little about this position:
- Responsible for managing company resources to deliver exceptional service to Mammoth Black members.
- Represents Mammoth Black in fulfilling member requests. Manages VIP reservations, oversees and ensures service delivery for all Mammoth products and services, including but not limited to: transportation, lodging, dining, ski & snowboard school, rentals, Member reservations for Parallax, and access to special events and activities as they relate to the Mammoth Black Program and its members.
- This position requires a gregarious, punctual personality who works well under pressure, possesses excellent computer skills and meticulous attention to detail as well as impeccable communication skills and follow through. Restaurant experience helpful but not required.
- Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered.
NOTE: This is a Full Time Seasonal position that can transition into a Full Time Year Round position for the right candidate.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Two years in guest service.
- Exceptional customer service abilities.
- Highly organized with strong follow-up skills.
- Professional and positive demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Very knowledgeable about Mammoth Resorts and the surrounding Mammoth Lakes areas.
- Flexibility to changing schedules, plans, job duties and more.
- Knowledge of Mammoth Resorts systems preferred, including Sirius Sales.
Hourly pay rate: $24.00 to $32.50
*Offers of employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
How to Apply
Please click APPLY NOW and apply online.