Tiny hands, bright eyes, growing minds, and endless possibilities!
Mammoth Mountain in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California
- $23.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
LIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here.
The mountains are calling.
NOTE: This position is located in Mammoth Lakes, California.
Did you know that as part of your employment at Mammoth you receive a free season pass, including free access to all other Alterra resorts? Grin-inducing, isn’t it? More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
- Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free skiing at other Alterra Resorts
- Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match
- PTO for benefit eligible employees
A little about this position:
- Mammoth Mountain Ski Area is seeking to hire a full time, year round lead Infant/Toddler Teacher to join the team at Mammoth Kids Corner, a state licensed early education center for employees' and local children ages 0-5 years old.
- The lead Infant Teacher provides a warm, loving atmosphere where infants and toddlers age 0-24 months are encouraged to discover the world through play.
- As an early childhood educator, you’re responsible for providing safe and developmentally appropriate programs that align with all relevant federal and state and facility-specific policies.
NOTE: Pay is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Minimum qualifications:
- 12 early childhood education units (including core units), California Associate Teacher Child Development Permit, or eligibility for permit
- 3 Infant/Toddler Child Development units
- Ability to lift/move up to 40lbs, lift children, change diapers, stand/kneel/sit at a child's height for long periods of time, climb/move around playground equipment, and intervene to help keep children safe
- Preferred qualifications:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in early childhood education or related field
- California Master Teacher Child Development Permit or California Teacher Child Development Permit
- 2 years of teaching experience with children ranging from the ages of 6 weeks to 24 months
*Offers of employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
How to Apply
Please click APPLY NOW and apply online.