Remote Alaskan Lodge Manager
On the beautiful Glenn Highway, 2.5 hours from Anchorage
- Sutton, Alaska
- $18.00 / hour + tips
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 3 months (May 15, 2020)
Majestic Valley Wilderness Lodge is a remote and beautiful mountain retreat in the majestic Chugach mountains of Alaska. Family run for over 20 years, the lodge offers amazing cuisine, lodging in 14 rooms and cabins and a sought-after wedding venue during the summer months, as well as backcountry helicopter skiing during the winter months.
Majestic Valley Wilderness Lodge is seeking an experienced Lodge Manager to supervise all summer operations and staff. Full time in Alaska from about May 15-September 15, 2020, but part time remote work available immediately!
The Lodge Manager’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and supervising a staff of 8-10 people for housekeeping, serving, bartending, catering and cooking
- Booking, coordinating and setting up for on sight weddings
- Managing Tour Group reservations and needs
- Lodge room reservation management
- Maintaining the smooth operation of the lodge, its facilities, infrastructure, services, and functions
- Purchasing and maintaining vendor relationships
- Providing a welcoming lodge environment for our customers with high standards of service, meals, and housekeeping
- Maintaining a safe, harmonious, enjoyable workplace environment for staff.
Specific Skills Required:
- Previous Hotel/Lodge/F&B management experience
- Basic computer/office skills
- Basic Quickbooks knowledge
- Ability to work both individually and on a team
How to Apply
NO PHONE CALLS! Email resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.