Fine Dining Server @ Magee Homestead- R&C+Forbes 5 Star- housing/meals incl. May 2022
Situated amidst the high desert plains of Wyoming near the Medicine Bow National Forest, Magee Homestead is in Saratoga, Wyoming and offers housing and meals as part of the compensation package.
- Saratoga, Wyoming
- $3,100.00 / month
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (May 01, 2022)
SERVER w/ FINE DINING EXPERIENCE! Starts May 1, 2022
If you love outdoor activities and want to spend your summer in the mountains - we're the place for you! We're looking for adventurous and hardworking staff to complete our F&B team in a role like no other restaurant job you have held - expect to set up service next to the river, nestled in the mountains, or in our western lodge. Come join one of the most sought-after luxury ranch teams in the U.S.
- Competitive compensation w/ end of season bonus (>$3100/month total earnings combined)
- Free Housing and Meals (roommate situation, no pet-friendly housing)
- Opportunities for adventure
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on a historic cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable and unique employment and leadership experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry's most recognized leaders.
- Explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch offers across the ranch's 30,000 acres, along with the surrounding Platte River Valley and the majestic Medicine Bow National Forest.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at the Brush Creek Luxury Ranch Collection.
*NOTE: At this time, we are considering applicants who are able to work the duration of the summer season, from May through mid-October.
- Provide high-quality service to all guests
- Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics.
- Complete all necessary set up, side work, and closing duties as assigned
- Check restaurant before, after, and during shift for cleanliness and remove any debris
- Be knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents, and preparation methods. Be prepared to answer any guest questions about the menu in a direct, concise way.
- Know any daily features and specials the restaurant is offering
- Use suggestive selling and up-sell items to increase the check average of the restaurant
- Take guest orders correctly, read the order back to the guest, and ring orders correctly into Micros. Check the screen before sending an order to make sure any modifications to the order are correct.
- Check food presentation before taking the food from the kitchen to the guest. Hot food hot and fresh.
- Check guest satisfaction with food quality within two bites
- Make sure the check is presented correctly, free from errors, and in a timely manner.
- To follow and comply with all WL cash handling policies and end of shift paperwork
- To follow all WL policies of work procedures and attendance
- Learn and maintain all information regarding the hotel and engage in pre-shift
- Promote teamwork and a friendly safe work environment
- Any other reasonable duties required
- Follow all WL standards of uniform
- Know all the bar products on offer to the guest
- To make conversation with guests and create a personal connection
- Requires moving supplies to multiple ranch venues and operating ranch vehicle or Ranger.
Pay includes a base salary which is paid out bi-weekly and an end-of-season service fee which is paid out at the end of the Season. Combined this pay is over $3100/month.
Housing and meals are included in your compensation package. It is not deducted from your pay. Applicants should be aware that it will always be a roommate scenario. No pet-friendly housing is available.
A personal mode of transportation is recommended in order to move to and from housing and the guest area of the ranch.
Full season availability is a must at this time, May through Mid-October.