Hiring Massage Therapist - Forbes 5 Star Magee Homestead
Situated amidst the high desert plains of Wyoming near the Medicine Bow National Forest, Magee Homestead is in Saratoga, Wyoming and offers housing and meals as part of the compensation package.
- Saratoga, Wyoming
- unknown / week + tips
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Are you adventurous, hard-working, and filled with the spirit to serve? Embark on an exciting and rewarding adventure by browsing our massage jobs in Wyoming and joining one of the most sought-after luxury ranch spa teams in the U.S.
We are seeking a Spa Professional versed in a wide range of treatments and modalities. If you are a Massage Therapist this is a great opportunity to grow your experience on our award-winning luxury resort.
- Highly competitive compensation (includes a 20% service fee and 20% commission paid for every service performed)
- Housing and Meals included (roommate scenario)
- Frequent hands-on training and opportunities for adventure
- Live in one of the most beautiful places on earth
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on a historic cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable and unique employment and leadership experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry's most recognized leaders.
- Explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch offers across the ranch's 30,000 acres, along with the surrounding Platte River Valley and the majestic Medicine Bow National Forest.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at the Brush Creek Luxury Ranch Collection.
Pay includes a minimum wage hourly rate outside of service. For every service performed you receive 20% service fee and 20% commission. This means that for every service you perform, you will receive 40% total in compensation.
Housing and meals are included in your compensation package. It is not deducted from your pay. Applicants should be aware that it will always be a roommate scenario.
A personal mode of transportation is recommended in order to move to and from housing and the guest area of the ranch.
Full season priority is given at this time, May 10 through October 18.