Hiring experienced Server- Magee Homestead- Forbes 5 star luxury ranch
Situated amidst the high desert plains of Wyoming near the Medicine Bow National Forest, Magee Homestead is in Saratoga, Wyoming and offers housing and meals as part of the compensation package.
- Saratoga, Wyoming
- $2,600.00 / month
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 3 months (May 10, 2020)
**$250 SIGN ON BONUS IF SIGNED ON BY February 29, 2020**
If you love outdoor activities and want to spend your summer in the mountains - we're the place for you! We're looking for adventurous and hardworking staff to complete our F&B team in a role like no other restaurant job you have held - expect to set up service next to the river, nestled in the mountains, or in our western lodge. Come join one of the most sought-after luxury ranch teams in the U.S.
- Competitive compensation including end of season bonus ($2600/month)
- Free Housing and Meals (roommate situation)
- Opportunities for adventure
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on a historic cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable and unique employment and leadership experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry's most recognized leaders.
- Explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch offers across the ranch's 30,000 acres, along with the surrounding Platte River Valley and the majestic Medicine Bow National Forest.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at the Brush Creek Luxury Ranch Collection.
*NOTE: At this time, we are primarily considering applicants who are able to work the duration of the summer season, from May through October.
• Provide high quality service to all guests
• Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics.
• Complete all necessary set up, side work and closing duties as assigned
• Check restaurant before, after and during shift for cleanliness and remove any debris
• Be knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods. Be prepared to answer any guest questions about the menu in a direct, concise way.
• Know any daily features and specials the restaurant is offering
• Use suggestive selling and up sell items to increase the check average of the restaurant
• Take guest orders correctly, read the order back to the guest and ring orders correctly into Micros. Check screen before sending order to make sure any modifications to order are correct.
• Check food presentation before taking the food from the kitchen to the guest. Hot food hot and fresh.
• Check guest satisfaction with food quality within two bites
• Make sure check is presented correctly, free from errors and in a timely manner.
• To follow and comply with all WL cash handling policies and end of shift paperwork
• To follow all WL policies of work procedures and attendance
• Learn and maintain all information regarding the hotel and engage in pre-shift
• Promote teamwork and friendly safe work environment
• Any other reasonable duties required
• Follow all WL standards of uniform
• Know all the bar products on offer to the guest
• To make conversation with guests and create a personal connection
• Requires moving supplies to multiple ranch venues and operating ranch vehicle or ranger.