All season adventures in Sawtooth Mountains at historic lodge on Lake Superior!
Historic Lodge on Minnesota's North Shore of Lake Superior!
- Lutsen, Minnesota
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jul 17, 2017)
Lutsen Resort is located right on the shores of Lake Superior and the gateway to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCAW). 27 holes of championship golf across the street along with 270 miles of the Superior Hiking Trail nearby. Enjoy kayaking, fishing, biking, hiking, camping, golfing and relaxing on your time off.
- Employee housing is available on-site and affordable.
- Free lunch daily
- Close proximity to Superior Hiking Trail network, Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, and Lake Superior Shoreline for your off-time adventures!
- Develop and learn valuable guiding and customer service skills.
- 50% off food in Dining Room and Pub
- 30% off Gift Shop
- Par 3 pitch and putt golf course and disc golf course on site
- Swimming pool/whirlpool and sauna on site
- Shuffleboard court and lawn games on site
- Local events and music throughout the summer
- Full-time, seasonal staff with resort benefits
- Full-time, year-round staff with full benefits
Lutsen Resort has an immediate position open for a full-time, year round Mechanic to work in our maintenance department. This position requires a solid background in automotive repair including brakes, suspensions, oil changes, mounting tires, and exhaust systems. This position is responsible for maintenance of resort vehicles, golf carts, and lawn equipment. Additionally, electrical; plumbing; welding; and carpentry skills are a plus. Individual must be self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision.
Front Desk Assistant Manager
Lutsen Resort is accepting applications for a full-time, year-round Front Desk Assistant Manager. Must be available to work day, night, and weekend shifts.
Ideal candidate has strong problem-solving abilities, leadership/team-building skills, and exceptional customer service skills. Experience with reservation software a plus. Previous supervisory/management experience preferred.
- Training and supervising front desk staff
- Overseeing reservations and guest services
- Tracking reservations
- Taking care of guest issues as they arise
Front Desk Staff
Lutsen Resort is seeking friendly, knowledgeable people to take reservations and interact with our guests. Must be a problem solver, have strong team-building skills, and exceptional customer service skills. Experience with reservation software a plus, but willing to train the right applicant. Must be able to work a variety of day, evening, and weekend shifts. Full-time, year-round positions available or seasonal if preferred.
Come and join our enthusiastic staff and work at Minnesota's oldest resort located right on beautiful Lake Superior!
How to Apply
Email Daleri Brown, Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply online at http://www.lutsenresort.com/careers/apply/