Start your workday early and hit the slopes before you go home!
Work and play at over 10,000 feet, with no lift lines, plenty of snow and an 'old school' vibe!
- Georgetown, Colorado
- $20.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
EMPLOYEE HOUSING IS AVAILABLE!
Are you an early riser who enjoys guest interactions, has a knack for maintenance, and wants to stay active while working outdoors at 10,000 feet? Join our team and help us to provide an amazing guest experience from the moment each guest drives through our gate!
The Area Maintenance Technician/Parking Attendant helps the Resort with organizing and directing guests as they park their vehicles and provides general maintenance support for the ski area. Every employee is responsible for providing our guests and employees with a positive experience, with safety and fun as our top priorities.
- Provides a positive guest experience to guests from the moment they enter our parking lot by directing traffic to available parking.
- Helps maintain parking lots in a safe condition including snow removal and sanding when necessary.
- Assists in general maintenance of the ski area.
- Removes/hauls trash and recycling from different areas of the Resort.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- May need to have own reliable transportation as daily duties begin at 6am, before the Loveland Employee Shuttle service is available. May also be able to catch a ride with a co-worker.
- Must provide excellent guest service and be willing to work in a fun environment!
What’s in it for You?
- This position is eligible for benefits including Voluntary Accident Injury Insurance, Voluntary Hospital Care Insurance, and sick leave.
- FREE Loveland Employee Season Pass.
- FREE or discounted skiing & riding at over 30 other ski areas (restrictions may apply).
- Ski/ride breaks, when possible.
- Check out the many additional PERKS of being in the Family by clicking here !
The Loveland experience is like no other. We have stayed true to the sport, our guests, and our employees. Our experience is simple and straight forward. Our goal is for everyone to feel at home and to become a member of the Loveland family. Start your day at 10,800 feet, where an average of 422 inches of snow falls annually on 1800 skiable acres – all only 53 miles from Denver! Come join our family, share your passion for safety and the outdoors, and be a part of something special!
This job description is not designed to cover nor contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Loveland is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any status protected by law.