Ski Jobs in New Hampshire!
Loon Mountain is New England's most accessible mountain resort offering superior snow quality across three mountain peaks, thanks to one of the most powerful snowmaking systems in New England.
Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains, Loon is just two hours from Boston and packs terrain variety and a full progression of award-winning terrain parks into 2,100 vertical feet.
About Loon Mountain
Thanks for your interest in Loon! We are taking applications for our 2017/18 season now.
The Employee Experience
Life at Loon
- Our mission at Loon is simple: To be the leading provider of adventurous, innovative, high quality, value-packed, environmentally-responsible resort recreation, enhanced by service excellence.
- Loon employees are described as friendly, fun, enthusiastic, attentive and proud of their resort.
- Life at Loon means that we are an equal opportunity employer. To help guide us through work, we have a tobacco use policy, uniform policy, and drug and alcohol policy, among many other helpful guidelines.
- Loon's employees deliver consistent guest experience our guests have come to expect. It is through dedication to great service and initiative to act in the best interests of our guests that make Loon successful.
- We want to help you succeed and feel good about your work.
- Just two hours from Boston, Loon Mountain offers you a rare combination of convenience, spectacular beauty, adventure, and fascinating co-workers from around the world.
- Loon is big, with 3 peaks, 7 tree skiing areas and a full progression of terrain parks, winding down 2,100 vertical feet of exhilaration.
- The only thing deeper than our snow is our commitment to the very best work experience for our employees!
We strive to be: Friendly, Passionate, Accessible, Reliable
Room and Board
Employee Housing is available for the winter season however, space is limited and all rooms are shared. The Human Resource department will assign all employee housing applicants into houses and rooms. Per person price is $110 per week and includes utilities. There is a $200 security deposit required prior to move in date. Loon reserves the right to place employee housing applicants at housing in or out of town at our discretion. The cost of the security deposit and rent may vary depending on which property you are assigned to live at. Housing is first come, first serve and can only be applied for once you have secured a full-time position at Loon Mountain.
- Free skiing and riding at Loon and all other Boyne Resorts
- Employee on-the-job training
- Employee Uniforms
- Fitness center and spa discounts
- On-site retail discounts
- Food and Beverage discounts at Loon
- Equipment Rentals
- Employee recognition programs
- Employees can receive other season pass advantages
**Additional benefits available
Getting Here and Getting Around
Loon is located in Lincoln New Hampshire. Two employee houses are located approximately 2 miles from the resort. A dedicated shuttle transports employees to and from Loon, 7 days a week for work purposes only. Grocery stores, restaurants and other amenities are conveniently within walking distance from these two houses. Loon Mountain might have housing available available that is approximately a 15 minute drive from the resort. This housing is not located within walking distance to a grocery store or downtown Lincoln. Loon Mountain will have a scheduled shuttle service to get employees to and from the resort for work and the grocery store.
For other housing options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loon offers three mountain peaks and 2100 vertical feet of skiing & riding with 61 trails, 7 tree skiing areas, a full progression of award-winning terrain parks, including New Hampshire’s only Superpipe. Services and amenities include Ski and Snowsports School and Children’s Center; Adventure Center, zipline, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, day/night snow tubing; slopeside spa and accommodations. Located in Lincoln, NH, just two hours north of Boston and three miles from Exit 32 off Interstate 93, Loon has been rated a top 10 eastern resort and most-accessible resort in the East by readers of SKI Magazine. Loon Mountain Resort is operated by Boyne Resorts, the largest family-owned four-season resort company in North America.
Snow conditions, videos, events and more at www.loonmtn.com.
Food and Beverage, Transportation Services, Reservations, Ticket Services, Lift Operations, Parking Lot Attendants, Rental Shop Staff, Snowmaking, Ski & Snowboard Instructors, Grounds & Base Operations, Children's Center, and Adventure Center (Snowshoe, Cross Country Skiing, Climbing Wall, Zipline), Custodial Services and Retail (Ski and Snowboard shops).
CLICK HERE for a current list of available positions.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line for our 2017/18 season. Thanks for your interest in Loon!