Amazing traveling position throughout the US!
Never be stuck at a single location! Travel to national parks and see the sites while working!
- Surry, Maine, Belgrade, Montana, Coram, Montana, Valle, Arizona, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, Big Water, Utah, Moab, Utah, Keystone, South Dakota, West Yellowstone, Montana, and Virgin, Utah
- $15.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (Jan 31, 2022)
As a Set-Up Crew Tech, you play an important role in creating a memorable experience for our guests by setting up our properties for the new season. We pride ourselves on providing guests with a camping experience that includes all the comforts and luxury of home. Your role is to travel to our exciting sites across the country and once there set-up and/or take-down our accommodations. This is a seasonal, hourly position and includes free team member housing while working.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Quality of Work
- Your work is of the highest quality
- Have the general construction and mechanical skills to finish a project within the timelines
- Your positive attitude, ability to take direction, and passion for seeing a project to completion are essential to being successful
- Provide clear, accurate, complete, and timely communication.
- Collaborate and interact professionally with co-workers.
- Accurately track inventory, time, and expenses
Adaptable and Team-Oriented
- Embrace the ever-changing conditions of working outside
- You value teamwork and will quickly step in to help others.
- You maintain composure, take action, are resourceful, and solutions-minded in unpredictable conditions such as weather, project changes, and working extended hours when needed
WHAT IT TAKES
- 1+ Year of general construction and mechanical skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to extensively work outdoors
- Heavy Lifting
- Attention to Details
- Can Follow Directions
- Communication skills
- Embrace Teamwork
- Drive Equipment as Needed
- Stay Organized
- Extensive Travel
How to Apply
Apply online via the link below.