START an adventure with us at Mount Rushmore!
Located just outside the majestic Mount Rushmore National Memorial.
- Keystone, SD
- unknown / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (Apr 27, 2020)
If you love the outdoors and you appreciate making fresh food, keep reading!
Fresh air, nature, and wonderful food! This is a unique opportunity to work outdoors in some of the country’s most popular national parks. As a Prep and Line Cooks, you play a critical role in what makes Under Canvas so unique...providing our guests with amazing food in amazing locations. Reporting to a Kitchen Manager, you will work with a team of peers to clean, prep foods, and restock to help the kitchen team prepare meals for our guests. This is a seasonal, hourly position and includes FREE HOUSING for the duration of employment.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure your work environment is clean and organized
- Prep a predetermined amount of food each shift
- Maintain and Restock your work environment to prepare for the next shift
- Assist team members as needed on additional projects
WHAT IT TAKES
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Stamina to work while standing the majority of time.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Friendly, team-oriented, and customer-focused.
WHY UNDER CANVAS
Free Housing | Competitive Pay | Beautiful Locations | Great Culture | Training
How to Apply
To start your adventure with us please click APPLY NOW!