Come experience Alaska and take part in the Bristol Bay salmon run!
Bears, bald eagles, and foxes, oh my! We're located in the remote tundra of Southwest Alaska.
Posted: Mar 10, 2023
- Naknek, Alaska
- $18.06 - $18.50 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 2 months. (Jun 15, 2023)
Leader Creek Fisheries is a lead processor of quality wild and sustainable Sockeye Salmon. Airfare, room, and board are provided by the company, as well as a competitive wage with many hours of overtime and a safe environment. Unique perks such as Free Wi-Fi, couples housing, and the opportunity to meet new friends from around the country are available for our employees. Now accepting applications for the summer of 2023!
Perks of Leader Creek:
- Airfare: Leader Creek will provide round trip transportation from your closest metropolitan airport or anywhere in Alaska to our plant located in Naknek, AK.
- Housing: Room and board is provided at no cost.
- Food: All meals and break food are provided by Leader Creek.
- Pay: $18.06/hour regular time and $27.09/hour overtime! Lots of overtime available!
- Additional opportunities for pay such as referral bonuses.
- Overtime Hours: Earn $$ for tuition, a new car, or your next big travel adventure!
- Summer Job: Salmon season runs from approximately June 15th- August 15th.
- Giveaways: Take part to win swag and sought-after items to help you through the season.
- Katmai National Park and Bear Preserve: See Alaskan Grizzles up close and personal! LCF will help arrange travel for interested employees.
- Opportunities to Grow: Both professionally and personally! We offer the possibility to move up within our company.
How to Apply
You can visit our website for more information or click the button below to apply!