Looking for a Talented Baker/Pastry Chef Who Loves the Outdoors! Room and board is included.
Surrounded by 80,000 acres of Wildlife Habitat in the Wind River Valley, Wyoming
- Dubois, Wyoming
- unknown / month + tips
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (May 20, 2023)
Are you tired of day-to-day life in the restaurant industry? Do you want the freedom to be creative? Want to enjoy more time off during the week, live rent free and enjoy the outdoors? If you want to make great money and live in a rewarding work environment then come and join us at our Wyoming dude ranch!
The Lazy L&B Ranch is a historic dude ranch located in Dubois, Wyoming. We're surrounded by thousands of acres of wildlife habitat, incredible scenery and amazing hiking and fly-fishing. If you're looking to escape the grind and breathe a little then this is the job for you.
Previous experience is required.
- Baking breads, desserts and breakfast treats
- Assist the Head Chef and Sous Chef with guest and staff meals (30-35 guests and 18-20 staff). This is a great position for someone that enjoys being creative, loves the outdoors and wants to work in a family-oriented environment
- The opportunity to meet new people from around the world in such a unique setting offers an unforgettable experience
- Fishing Wyoming's untouched rivers, hiking, and horseback riding incredible and diverse terrain
- Room and board is included. We pay a monthly salary, gratuities and an end of season bonus, dependent upon performance
- Our season runs from mid-May to mid-September
- Only applicants with experience, please
- Please email resumé and references
How to Apply
Please email your resume and references to email@example.com