There's No Better Way to Spend Your Summer than Fishing at a Wyoming Dude Ranch!
Surrounded by hundreds of thousands of acres of Wyoming's best wilderness in the Wind River Valley
- Lazy L&B Ranch, Dubois, WY
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 3 months (May 19, 2019)
The historic Lazy L&B is a family owned and operated ranch with a maximum capacity of about 35 guests per week. We're surrounded by hundreds of thousands of acres of spectacular terrain. We expect our staff to have excellent communication and people skills and a willingness to work long hours. We live and work as a family while creating incredible memories for our guests and ourselves!
- The opportunity to meet new people from around the world in a unique setting offers an unforgettable experience.
- Fishing Wyoming's untouched rivers, hiking and riding incredible and diverse terrain.
- Jackson Hole and Yellowstone National Park are less than 2 hours from the ranch so easy to explore on days off.
- Room and board is included. We pay a monthly salary, gratuities and a bonus at the end of the season dependent upon performance.
- Our season runs from mid-May to mid-September.
- Only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
Fishing Guide / Ranch Hand:
- Lead a fly-fishing 101 clinic for guests
- Guide guests on 1/2 day and full day fishing trips
- General maintenance and ranch upkeep including but not limited to maintaining and monitoring the pool and spa, irrigation work, fencing, painting, carpentry, chopping firewood, mowing lawn.
- Pitch in and help out as needed with other miscellaneous ranch jobs e.g.: children's activities, ranch store, etc.
Please email resume, references and a photo (optional).
How to Apply
Please send resume and references. Photo is optional.