Wanted - Talented Sous-Chef Who Loves the Outdoors!
Surrounded by 80,000 acres of Wildlife Habitat in the Wind River Valley, Wyoming
- Lazy L&B Ranch, Dubois, Wyoming
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 2 months (May 20, 2018)
The Lazy L&B Ranch is a historic dude ranch located in Dubois, WY with a focus on horseback riding. We're surrounded by thousands of acres of wildlife habitat, incredible scenery and amazing hiking and fly-fishing. If you're looking to escape the grind and breathe a little then this is the job for you!
Previous professional cooking experience is required.
- Baking daily breads and desserts including breakfast treats.
- Assisting the Head Chef with meal preparation.
- Maintain the kitchen and prep areas making sure they are clean and organized.
- Responsible for proper food handling and storage practices to ensure food safety
- Review and ensure compliance with all Health Department Safety Standards and Regulations
- With assistance from the other kitchen and dining staff, maintain, clean and organize the coolers, freezers and dry storage areas on a regular basis.
- Assist with checking in all orders.
- All kitchen staff wash their own dishes.
- Pitch in as needed and requested by management for various other tasks.
- The opportunity to meet new people from around the world in such a unique setting offers an unforgettable experience.
- Fishing Wyoming's untouched rivers, hiking, and horseback riding incredible and diverse terrain.
- Room and board is included. We pay a monthly salary, gratuities and an end of season bonus (dependent upon performance).
- Our season runs from mid-May to mid-September.
- Only applicants with experience, please.
- Please email resumé and references.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and references