The Summer You'll Remember Forever at a Wyoming Dude Ranch!
Surrounded by hundreds of thousands of acres of Wyoming's best wilderness in the Wind River Valley
- Dubois, Wyoming
- unknown / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jul 30, 2020)
The historic Lazy L&B is a family-owned and operated ranch with a maximum capacity of 35 guests per week.
Our riding program is our focus as we're surrounded by hundreds of thousands of acres of spectacular terrain.
We expect our staff to have excellent communication and people skills and a willingness to work long hours. We live and work as a family while creating incredible memories for our guests and ourselves!
- Daily cleaning/sanitizing of the lodge, guest/pool washrooms, pool area, and laundry
- Weekly turnovers and laundering linens
- Meal set-up/tear down and serving in the dining room, around the campfire or on the back porch
- Greeting guests and waiting tables
- Dishwashing and various other kitchen chores
- Cleaning dining room/kitchen areas
- Pitch in and help out as needed with other miscellaneous ranch jobs e.g.: children's activities, ranch store, kitchen duties, etc.
These positions do require some heavy lifting.
- Room and board are included. We pay a monthly salary & gratuities
- Our season runs until mid-September.
- Only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
- The opportunity to meet new people from around the world in a unique setting offers an unforgettable experience.
- Fishing Wyoming's untouched rivers, hiking, and riding incredible and diverse terrain.
- Jackson Hole and Yellowstone National Park are less than 2 hours from the ranch so easy to explore on days off.
How to Apply
Please email resume, references and a photo (optional).