A Program Director is responsible for coordinating and overseeing a specific program area or group of areas. Program directors are generally college graduates, experienced and highly skilled in their areas and often professional coaches and educators. Program directors live in staff housing and assist with evening camper supervision and will plan and coordinate some all-camp activities, evening programs and special events.
Looking to fill Leadership positions in the following areas (can be male or female):
Soccer, Fitness, Aquatics (Pool & Lake), Ceramics, Dance, Nature, Softball, Tennis and Lacrosse
General counselors live in cabins with campers. Most bunks have 10 to 12 campers and two counselors. The two types of general counselors are Cabin Specialists and Program Specialists. Cabin Specialists spend the day traveling with their bunks to program areas while Program Specialists have expertise in a specific activity and work full-time in that program area. In some instances, a Program Specialist may work part-time in a program area and spend the remainder of the day with her cabin. All staff are responsible for the physical and emotional well-being of their campers.
Limited male staff openings in Adventure/Ropes, Fitness and Tennis
Female General Counselor openings in the following areas:
- Cabin Specialist (must have student teaching or extensive experience with children)
- Swim Instruction/Lifeguard, Lake, Waterski (must have lifeguard certification, we provide water safety instruction (WSI) certification)
- Tennis (female or male)
- Adventure/Ropes, Archery (female or male)
- Basketball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Volleyball, Softball
- Arts and Crafts, Ceramics, Fine Arts, Dance, Drama, Science/Nature
- Horseback Riding
- Camp Photographers, Videographer
How to Apply
Please visit our website to learn more about us. You can click on the link to view our camp video and apply directly online. If you have any questions please email us!