We measure snow in feet not inches
Live the mountain life at Kirkwood!
- Kirkwood, California
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 11, 2019)
Kirkwood is for those who embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We're famous for incredible snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those who come to Kirkwood come for adventure, and it's second to none.
Join our Food and Beverage team as an Assistant General Manager at one of our Full Service or Quick Service Restaurant locations. This position is responsible for assisting the General Manager with restaurant oversight and will ensure all food and beverage standards are upheld while providing an extraordinary dining experience. The Assistant General Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations, guest satisfaction and employee management of the restaurant.
- Ensure a high-quality guest service experience by maintaining a high standard for overall appearance and cleanliness
- Open and close assigned location including accurate cash handling procedures and completion of necessary daily financial paperwork
- Follow all environmental health guidelines, ServSafe best practices and Vail Resorts safety standards
- Maintain adequate inventory levels of all products according to business levels through accurate ordering
- Participate in monthly inventory counts
- Operate facilities at proper staffing levels to budget based on changing the guest volume
- Ensure facilities and employees have the necessary tools and equipment to effectively do their jobs
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
How to Apply
Apply Online Today!