Re-imagine the dining experience with us
Your Happy Place
- Kirkwood, California
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Nov 09, 2020)
What makes Kirkwood different? It's not Tahoe! It has a down to earth vibe that our employees describe as heaven on earth!
As a part of the Vail Resorts Culinary Team, you will have the chance to gain real-world experience within our kitchens & restaurants. These positions allow you to hone your skills with regional talent and professionals in our famous restaurants. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us and you’ll instantly feel at home.
This year, more than any before, people want to be outside, they want to escape, they want to feel the exhilaration and freedom our sport offers. Our vision for the upcoming winter season is to deliver that Experience of a Lifetime, and with safety as our top priority, aspects of both the employee and guest experience this season will be adjusted accordingly.
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE COMES WITH GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
We will continue to offer employee and dependent ski passes. Employees and their dependents will be given priority access to the mountain and will be exempt from the guest reservations system. (Subject to restrictions when there is limited terrain open).
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program giving you 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons