Where do you clock in? Kirkwood Mountain Resort is hiring for the Winter Season!
Live the mountain life at Kirkwood!
- Kirkwood, California
- $16.50 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 26, 2018)
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us.Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: Kirkwood's Transportation Team is looking to hire drivers for our In-Valley Shuttle service at Kirkwood Mountain Resort. The Shuttle Driver transports guests from various locations throughout the valley safely and securely, while answering any and all Kirkwood Mountain questions. This is a very guest service-oriented position that engages the guest continuously throughout the day and requires an outgoing and personable attitude.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR CDL, WE'LL HELP YOU GET CERTIFIED FOR FREE!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Escorting guests throughout the valley to various locations with the Kirkwood In-Valley Shuttle
- Answering any and all questions regarding Kirkwood Mountain Resort
- Having knowledge of resort specifics, including location assistance
- Installing chains on vehicles
- Following radio etiquette and proper radio dialogue
- Keeping up the cleanliness of the shuttle on a daily basis
- Being prompt on changing advertisements and updating any and all marketing documentation
- Keeping a fun and friendly attitude towards guest
- Being a team player within the Transportation department and working towards achieving department goals
- Own, Personalize, and Elevate the guest experience in the Transportation Department!
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, and holidays
- CDL (Commercial Drivers License) with Passenger Endorsement. TRAINING IS AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED.
- Clean driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- 7 year background check
- Able to Commit to at least one day every weekend for 2018-19 season
- Previous shuttle driving experience
- Great service attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Professional attitude
- Able to Work Flexible Schedule
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
No transportation? Don't want to make the drive? No problem! We have an employee shuttle that runs EVERYDAY from South Lake Tahoe to Kirkwood, free of cost! We encourage all employees who don't want to make the commute themselves to jump on the shuttle, sit back and relax, on their way to work!
If you would prefer to drive AND want to make some extra cash, you will definitely want to participate in our Employee Carpool Program! Make up to $25.00 a DAY just for driving your fellow employees to work!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
How to Apply
Click "Apply Now"