Calling All Gear Heads
Experience the best of the Rockies - three unbelievable mountains and tons of outdoor adventures.
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 11, 2019)
Retail Rental Associates are responsible for generating sales through world-class guest service through assisting customers with rental equipment.
- Explain to guests how to operate rental equipment, safety practices, and guest responsibility for the equipment during the rental including length of rental and return options
- Ensure equipment on rental “ready” line is clean, serviced, and tested according to company standards
- Follow all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management, and loss prevention
- Deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of guest service at all times
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Maintain all paperwork according to company policy
We're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. Our premier family-friendly resort offers vast options for fun, adventure and exploring, where you can join a community who loves where they live and what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits
Life In Resort
At Keystone, skiing and snowboarding is just the beginning. From ice skating to Nordic skiing, snowmobiling to scenic gondola rides, wine tasting to tubing, or snowshoeing to sleigh rides, there’s something for everyone at Keystone. Additionally, the town of Dillion, CO is located 6 miles away from Keystone resort, opening up an entire world of shopping, bars, pubs, concerts at the Dillion Amphitheater and Lake Dillon, where you can boat, kayak, stand-up paddle-board and other water sports.
Our housing complex is located with a half of a mile of Keystone resort and is apartment or dorm style living – most apartments are shared units. Housing is assigned based on availability to persons who have been formally offered a position at Keystone and complete a formal housing application.
Perks & Benefits
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
How to Apply
Apply Online Today!