Spend your Winter Enjoying the Colorado Rockies at Keystone Ski Resort! Limited Housing Available!
Experience the best of the Rockies - three unbelievable mountains and tons of outdoor adventures.
- No experience required
Flexible 4 day/week work schedule! Limited Employee Housing Available!
Keystone Activities and Dining Agents have the ability to take a guest’s vacation and make it an extraordinary experience that they’ll never forget. This position is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to provide our guests with a unique, once-in-a-lifetime vacation experience. Have a guest who is looking for an action packed adventure? Our Activities and Dining agents can book an exciting snowmobile tour across the continental divide or a snow tubing experience like no other at the highest tubing hill in the world. New to skiing or snowboarding? Our agents can book and reserve lessons with our ski and ride school. Seeking a romantic dinner for two? Our Activities and Dining agents will recommend and reserve a mountain top restaurant with views from the top of Summit County the couple will remember forever.
Employee Perqs and Discounts!
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted tickets to Arapahoe Basin
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
How to Apply