Take your Guest Service Skills to New Heights at Keystone Ski Resort! Limited Housing Available!
Experience the best of the Rockies - three unbelievable mountains and tons of outdoor adventures.
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (Oct 29, 2018)
We are seeking hardworking and dedicated individuals with a heart for guest service for our Mountain Guest Services Team.
Have you ever wanted to work for a ski resort? Do you hate doing the same thing at work every single day? Then the Mountain Guest Services Team is perfect for you! The Mountain Guest Services team is the perfect resort liaison for our guests. In this role, you can expect to do a wide variety of customer service and physical labor. From working guest information desks, working the guest ski check, to helping guests carry their skis from the parking lot to the mountain, this position has a little bit of it all.
Follow the link below to apply today! Limited Employee Housing Available!
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted tickets to Arapahoe Basin
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
How to Apply