Spend your Winter in the Colorado Rockies at Keystone Ski Resort
Experience the best of the Rockies - three unbelievable mountains and tons of outdoor adventures.
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (Nov 05, 2018)
Are you interested in being a part of the Keystone Lift Operations “Dream Team”?
The Keystone Lift Operations team is looking for enthusiastic and outdoor-oriented individuals to spend the winter with our team. At Keystone, guest service is our #1 goal and we depend on our Lift Operators to ensure a safe and fun experience for everyone at the resort. The position’s major responsibilities are interaction with guests, safe operation of chairlift equipment during (day/night), and overseeing the safety of guests while they are around equipment.
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted tickets to Arapahoe Basin
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
How to Apply