Join the Keystone Marketing Team in the Colorado Rockies!
Experience the best of the Rockies - three unbelievable mountains and tons of outdoor adventures.
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Aug 09, 2018)
The Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting Kidtopia and the Brand Experience Marketing team. This position will be responsible for helping to tell the brand story through resort activations, daily programming, and special events. The Coordinator will, under general direction, coordinate and execute family programming to enhance the in-resort guest experience. Candidates must be able to balance a diverse set of responsibilities with strong communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Minimum 1 year of operations, events, or marketing experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience with events or children’s outdoor/recreational activities
- Four year college degree in marketing, communications, business or associated field, preferred
- Self-starter, ambitious and multi-tasker
- High degree of organization and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with multiple operation groups in a high stress environment
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and problem solve
- Flexible work schedule based on program and event needs
- Comfortable standing for long periods of time and working outdoors in a mountain environment
- Valid Driver's License, clean driving record, and vehicle
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted tickets to Arapahoe Basin
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
Vail Resorts is an equal pportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
How to Apply