Keystone is Hiring an Employee Center Assistant! Employee Housing Available!
Experience the best of the Rockies - three unbelievable mountains and tons of outdoor adventures.
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jul 13, 2018)
Employee Center Assistant
The Employee Center Assistant is responsible for providing the Experience of a Lifetime to employees through the daily operation of the Employee Center, a function of Human Resources. Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Issue passes for employees, dependents, and volunteers through RPOS to include handling cash and other payments.
- Distribute benefit coupons, assist with refunds, and understand and apply policies to pass prevent fraud.
- Complete office opening and closing duties.
- Monitor internet facility within the Employee Center and assist employees with this resource.
- Answers incoming phone calls, assist with adding content to the Keystone InsideEpic website
- Completes audit packs, checks audit packs, and makes cash deposits.
- Assists with the term report and deactivating passes, coupons, and monitor the return of uniforms.
- Aid in planning, promoting, selling, and executing employee center activities including supper clubs, lunch clubs, ski trips, etc.
- Assists with creating spreadsheets for employee recognition nominees.
- Stock items in employee store and sells items.
- Distribute, collect, inspect, and clean uniforms for all mountain and hospitality employees. Assigns uniforms in FLS for cleaning, repair, and replacement. Maintains inventory stock between EC and storage units.
- Cash handling and clerical experience
- Customer service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) with some conversational Spanish
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- A valid Driver's License is required
- RPOS experience - preferred
- Uniform handling experience - preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted tickets to Arapahoe Basin
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
How to Apply