Employee Housing Available! Spend your summer enjoying the best of the Colorado Rocky Mountains!
Experience the best of the Rockies - three unbelievable mountains and tons of outdoor adventures.
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jul 05, 2018)
Keystone Activities and Dining Agents have the ability to take a guest’s vacation and make it an extraordinary experience that they’ll never forget. This position is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to provide our guests with a unique, once-in-a-lifetime vacation experience. Have a guest who is looking for an action packed adventure? Our Activities and Dining agents can book an exciting snowmobile tour across the continental divide or a snow tubing experience like no other at the highest tubing hill in the world. New to skiing or snowboarding? Our agents can book and reserve lessons with our ski and ride school. Seeking a romantic dinner for two? Our Activities and Dining agents will recommend and reserve a mountain top restaurant with views from the top of Summit County the couple will remember forever. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to interact with a wide range of departments across Keystone Resort – giving you the exposure and knowledge to determine where you want to take the next steps in your career and professional development with Vail Resorts. Job duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work Schedule: 4 days per week, 10 hour days.
- On-the-job training is provided in a 4 day training block with additional training throughout season.
- Agents will tour Keystone activities and restaurants we book to better sell the products.
- Agents will also be responsible for booking ski lessons for Ski and Ride Sschool.
- Agents will work in our call center and at least one day at various check in/information desks.
- Ideal candidate will be able to multi-task in a high volume guest setting.
- Agents will work with three programs: RPOS, Guest Bridge and SharePoint simultaneously.
- Volunteer opportunities with Keystone special events and marketing department.
- Making activity and dining reservations within the resort and with our third-party activity vendors.
- Supplying guests and employees with requested information about activities, dining, and events in Keystone and Summit County area.
- Checking-in guests for various activities while operating a Point of Sale (POS) system and managing a cash bank.
- Maintaining a professional and positive attitude and the ability to easily engage with co-workers and guests of all ages
- Previous guest service experience - required
- Cash handling experience - required
- Clear verbal and written communication skills - required
- Willing and able to work any day of the week (including weekends and holidays) during hours of operation. Shifts can start as early as 7:00 a.m. and end as late as 8:00 p.m. - required
- Basic computer proficiency including MS Office - preferred
- Willing and comfortable speaking on the phone for extended periods of time - required
- Knowledge of Keystone/Summit County - preferred.
- Candidates would also have a well groomed appearance suitable for constant guest interaction - required
- Sales experience – preferred
- Call center experience – preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted tickets to Arapahoe Basin
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
How to Apply