Help provide our guests with an Experience of a Lifetime at the Keystone Adventure Center
Experience the best of the Rockies - three unbelievable mountains and tons of outdoor adventures.
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Dec 28, 2017)
The Keystone Adventure Center is home to the largest Zamboni-maintained outdoor ice rink in North America. The Adventure Center team strives to provide a magical experience to our guests each and every day. Are you service-oriented, enthusiastic, and have a passion for ice skating or the mountains? Do you have experience in customer service, cash handling, or food and beverage? The attraction attendant is responsible for a variety of tasks, including providing excellent customer service, renting ice skates, and light food and beverage at the snack bar.
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our 15 resorts across the US, Canada, and Australia.
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Free ski/snowboard lessons
- Discounted tickets to Arapahoe Basin
- Discounted lodging at our lodging properties starting at $85/night
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions!
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
How to Apply
Please click the apply now button to learn more about the position and apply!