Hyatt Place opening this winter in Keystone, Colorado!
Experience the best of the Rockies - three unbelievable mountains and tons of outdoor adventures.
- Some experience required
With its 3,000 acres of Colorado’s White River National Forest and three peaks—Dercum Mountain, North Peak, and the Outback—Keystone Resort is a top adventure destination year-round. A free ride on the resort’s shuttle will take you to restaurants, activities—think skiing, tubing, and showshoeing in the winter and hiking, horseback-riding, and mountaintop yoga in the summer—and to and from the front doors of Hyatt Place Keystone.
Join the team at Hyatt Place Keystone for your Experience of a Lifetime in the Colorado Rockies!
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted tickets to Arapahoe Basin
- Discounted lodging at our Rock Resort Properties starting at $85/night
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Health club discounts (vary by state and county)
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events! Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions!
Check out these amazing opportunities!
- Lead Gallery Host
- Gallery Host
- Breakfast Host/Busser
- Experienced Housekeeper
- Public Area Attendant/Houseperson
- Housekeeping Inspector
- Night Audit
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
How to Apply
Please click on the links above to be redirected to the Vail Resorts Career page. Please click on the blue apply now button on the website.