Keystone Product Sales and Services is Hiring! Employee Housing Available!
Experience the best of the Rockies - three unbelievable mountains and tons of outdoor adventures.
- $11.20 / hour
- No experience required
Pass and Ticket Sales Agent – Full Time
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- This position will work in the Season Pass Offices at Keystone Resort
- Deliver outstanding guest service
- Understand products offered and pair guests with best product fit
- Ability to learn, understand and effectively communicate with the guest about multiple product types and can easily adapt to changing pricing and product offerings.
- Accurately and efficiently process lift, capture guest data, provide access products while engaging the guests.
- Make suitable recommendations on products to meet the guests’ needs and the business objectives.
- Ability to handle high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional service; internal & external.
- Creating a fun and professional work experience while communicating in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Professionally assist and follow through with resolution of guest complaints; handle concerns and suggestions.
- Perform daily sales and closing and be held responsible for your end of day point of sale audit.
- Work on a computer with a high degree of accuracy and efficient speed.
- Must be able to interact with guest and work on a computer at the same time.
- Follow company/department policies and procedures.
- Participate in resort and departmental trainings and development courses.
- Willing to cross-train and work in all areas/locations of PSS.
- Take initiative to perform duties which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness of your work area while paying attention to detail.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- High school diploma or equivalent - required.
- Proficient on Microsoft applications and/or POS software - required.
- Ability to communicate fluently and effectively in English - required.
- Typing skills with an emphasis on data collection - required.
- Ability to answer questions and speak intelligently about all resort products - required.
- Fun, outgoing personality traits - required.
- Take timeliness and deliverable tasks seriously - required.
- Must be able to work alone or with a team - required.
- Ability to develop a quick rapport with clients - required.
- Ability to stay calm in busy and stressful situations - required.
- Prior experience with (resort) POS software - preferred.
- Experienced and/or conversational in a foreign language - preferred.
- Previous guest service experience - preferred.
- Cash handling experience - preferred.
How to Apply
If the job application link does not work, please visit Vailresortscareers.com and search "143051".