Spend Your Winter Enjoying the Colorado Rockies!
Experience the best of the Rockies - three unbelievable mountains and tons of outdoor adventures.
- $15.00 / hour
- No experience required
Are you looking for the ultimate Colorado lifestyle? Well, look no further! Come be a part of Keystone Resort Transportation’s exciting and diverse 2017 - 2018 Winter Season! We are looking for people who have a passion for the outdoors, guest service, and driving. Keystone Transportation offers on-the-job training, competitive pay, and a flexible schedule to get you on the mountain. All wrapped up in a fun, fast paced atmosphere!
Keystone Resort will offer paid CDL training to qualified candidates who do not currently have a CDL.
The Keystone Transportation Team is responsible for safely transporting guests within the resort while providing excellent guest service. We transport guests around the resort, to and from lodging areas, parking lots and link to all Keystone Resort amenities. Keystone Transportation is a year round operation and high performance could lead to opportunities for summer positions!
Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Operating fleet vehicles in cooperation with resort/department policies, state and federal laws and regulations in accordance with the Department of Transportation’s guidelines
- For minor maintenance and upkeep of resort grounds and department equipment
- Assisting in loading and unloading guests
- Assisting with ADA guests on and off specialized vehicles
- Assisting with equipment or luggage
- Interacting with guests in a non-driving capacity
- Will be expected to cross train with other departments
- Class B (or A) CDL with P2 endorsement and airbrakes - preferrred. Training will be provided upon hire.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must pass DOT physical
- Must pass pre-employment DOT drug screen and will be subject to random testing
- Must have great guest service and communication skills
- Must have enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends
- Must be available for day and night shifts, occasional overtime required as business dictates
- Clean driving record
How to Apply
Here's how to apply or get more info about this job posting: