Ketchikan Adventure Karts
Operations ManagerApply Now
The Adventure Karts Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Adventure Kart Expedition, tours and operations. The incumbent is responsible for supervision, performance and morale of all managers; program quality and development; record keeping for staff, as well as all equipment and facilities; and safety of staff and visitors. This position has the responsibility for direct hiring, training, and performance evaluations for all staff. Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment projections. Coordinate and participate in cruise line activities to market products and services.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Hiring and training all management positions. Hiring guides and oversee guide training.
- Coordinate response to emergencies.
- Order all inventory and equipment required for seasonal operations.
- Supervise daily operations of Whipple Creek from remote location.
- Have a working relationship with all cruise lines – perform all duties associated with correspondence of ships on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Record keeping for all staff, equipment and facilities.
- Increase/maintain performance and morale of all managers; conduct all performance evaluations.
- Develop and implement new program ideas when and where needed. Maintain and increase industry standards.