Main Office Administration
Sales and Service ManagerApply Now
The Manager of Sales and Service will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, working with 3rd party partners, to develop action plans to meet budget goals. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve financial targets. This position will also oversee the seasonal cruise ship dock operation.
Responsible to: Vice President of Operations
Essential Job Duties Include, not limited to:
- Provide supervision and leadership to seasonal managers, including hiring, coaching, training, performance management and disciplinary responsibility.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales budget projecting expected sales volume and revenue goals, ensuring they align with available tour blocks.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with sales partners.
- Negotiates sales contracts to 3rd party sales brokers.
- Maintain strong relations with cruise line shore excursion teams.
- Champions innovation to maintain relevancy in the retail and cruise experience markets.
- Execute retail strategies by training customer service staff in retail upsell techniques.
- Completes sales operational requirements by following up on teamwork results.
- Supports retail sales through enhancement and execution of a retail training program.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Promotes the company’s Safety Management System at all levels of the company.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Proven sales experience, meeting, or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence sales partners
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to identify solutions and execute standard processes
- Ability to identify unique consumer needs
- Skilled in budget development and reporting processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to multitask efficiently
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Skilled in developing teams and collaborating within that framework
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing or related field. May substitute degree with experience in cruise industry markets.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed. Individual is subject to random drug screen.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract and subject to change without notice.