Seeking team members with a passion for the outdoors - join us today!
Discover the great outdoors and breathtaking scenery at Olympic National Park!
- year round
- Forks, Washington
- $22.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is seeking a part-time Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team at Kalaloch Lodge in Forks, Washington. As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the total cleanliness of all rooms, as well as assigning rooms and delegating tasks.
If you are looking for a role offering fast-paced daily work and career growth opportunities, apply today.
Minimum pay rate: $22.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.
Life at Olympic National Park
Every day can be an adventure when you live and work in Olympic National Park. Get ready for an experience like no other with pristine beaches, mist-covered rainforests, snow-capped mountains, and hidden lakes to explore.
- Shared low cost housing available for $65/ week including wi-fi and all utilities
- Housing includes communal living area with TV and a kitchen for shared use
- Lots to explore on the Olympic peninsula with outdoor activities including hiking and whale watching
Perks at Kalaloch Lodge
- Health, dental, and vision insurance*
- 401k with company match*
- Paid vacation days and holidays*
- Paid parental bonding leave*
- Tuition or professional certification reimbursement*
- Weekly pay
- Free shift meal
- Employee discounts - 30% off food, beverage, and retail items
- $10/ day commuter bonus for commutes 25+ miles
- Referral bonus – earn $200 for each eligible referral
- Training and development with opportunities for internal mobility and growth including the chance to work at our other locations nationwide
*Available for eligible year-round team members
- Coordinate all daily activities and plan for sufficient staffing to clean guest rooms and public areas; train new housekeeping team members
- Inspect guest rooms and public outlets
- Prepare weekly inventory, check-in all supplies, and report any discrepancies; create purchase orders as needed
- Complete the daily housekeeping report; ensure all maintenance requests are handled in an efficient manner pertaining to guest rooms and department equipment
- Perform cleaning duties on slower days or when staff shortages occur
- Operate company vehicles for transportation across the property as needed
- Housekeeping experience required; previous commercial cleaning and/or guest service experience preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Working knowledge of various cleaning utensils, dryers, vacuum cleaners, tools, and fixtures
- Ability to read in English; ability to print and speak simple sentences
- Ability to make simple addition and subtraction calculations
- A valid driver's license
- Frequent walking and standing for entire length of shift
- Frequent climbing of stairs
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, kneeling, and carrying
- Use of hands to operate cleaning equipment and complete scrubbing/washing duties
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Visual acuity sufficient to inspect the cleanliness of rooms and surfaces
- Working conditions include being regularly exposed to fumes and toxic or caustic chemicals, occasionally works in outside weather conditions, occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, and noise level may be moderate to loud
Who We Are
Kalaloch Lodge is located in Olympic National Park, steps from coast with nearby natural attractions including The Hoh Rainforest and Sol Duc Hot Springs. We offer our associates team members a free shift meal plus a free bus pass or a commute bonus for journeys over 30 miles one way.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Apply on our career site!