JOIN US ON THE OLYMPIC PENINSULA! Where the mountains meet the sea.
A Beautiful Pacific Northwest Lodge Overlooking the Pacific Ocean!
- Forks, WA
- $14.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Dec 02, 2019)
Delaware North is a global leader in hospitality and Kalaloch Lodge is no exception.
Come and explore a park unlike any other. Hike to a snow-capped mountain peak through the moss-covered Olympic Rain Forests and then spend your evening with a bonfire on the beach watching some of the most amazing sunsets you will ever experience. If you are friendly, outgoing and a lover of nature who enjoys the rain, this is exactly where you want to be!
Here at Delaware North's Kalaloch Lodge, we have a total of 65 guest rooms ranging from lodge rooms to cabins nestled on the wind-swept bluff with front row seats to gorgeous panoramic ocean views. Kalaloch is home to the Creekside Dining Restaurant that features Northwest-inspired dishes using fresh, local and sustainable ingredients created by our talented culinary team.
As a Housekeeping Inspector, you will be responsible for overseeing the total cleanliness of all rooms, and to aid in the supervision of the housekeeping operation in accordance with the guidelines set by the Executive Housekeeper. See the full job description on our website.
Previous supervisory experience in a hospitality or hotel environment preferred. Previous commercial cleaning and/or guest service experience preferred. Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required.
- Very limited housing is available. Shared units are available for $45 per week plus a $100 security deposit that is payroll deducted from your first two paychecks. Each unit comes equipped with a full kitchen and full bathroom.
- 15% to 30% discounts available at our Mercantile, Retail Gift Shop as well as our Restaurant
- Friends and Family discounts available for lodge rooms when available
- Free entrance to Olympic National Park
- A crew meal is provided to employees on working days. Enjoy a variety of dishes created by our amazing culinary team.
- If you are a lover of sandy beaches and dramatic coastlines, luscious dark green rain forests, abundant wildlife, glacier-capped mountains and enjoying long walks on the beach while watching the sun sink into the Pacific ocean then you have found your perfect summer experience.
- Nearby towns like Port Angeles, Port Townsend, Seattle, and Portland make for perfect weekend getaways or day trips.
Come join our amazing team that creates "Special Experiences One Guest at a Time"® - all the while enjoying the beauty and majesty of Olympic National Park. Don't miss out on your chance! APPLY TODAY!
How to Apply