You can have it all at Kalaloch Lodge- Bring your career to the beautiful Pacific coast
A Beautiful Pacific Northwest Lodge Overlooking the Pacific Ocean!
- Forks, Washington
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 2 months (May 15, 2019)
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Situated right on the Pacific Ocean, Kalaloch Lodge, in Olympic National Park offers guests a variety of accommodations including oceanfront cabins, lodge rooms, fine dining, all with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Assist General Manager in establishing and implementing current and long-range objectives, plans and policies, capital plans, and financial goals in regards to Front desk and operations.
- Directs associates and coordinates the activities of the Front Desk, in Accordance with Company’s Customer Service Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Monitors, directs and supervises the daily operations of the Retail operations.
- Manages the staff of the retail shops and is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, evaluation of the operation.
How to Apply
An online application is required. Please use the link below.