You can have it all at Kalaloch Lodge- Bring your career to the beautiful Pacific coast
A Beautiful Pacific Northwest Lodge Overlooking the Pacific Ocean!
- Kalaloch Lodge-Forks, WA
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Aug 13, 2018)
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Situated right on the Pacific Ocean, Kalaloch Lodge, in Olympic National Park offers guests a variety of accommodations including oceanfront cabins, lodge rooms, fine dining, all with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Work closely with the executive chef to ensure effective overall operations
- Direct, implement and maintain a service and management philosophy that serves as a guide to respective associates.
- Facilitate special projects as directed by the GM.
- Serves as a resource and provides solutions to cost savings initiatives, incremental revenue initiatives and efficiency analytics
- Responsible for all scheduling, training, and development of FOH supervisors and associates (including teaching Tips & ServSafe classes to new hire associates.
- Maintain all company policy standards with a culture of accountability and responsibility with documentation.
- Prepare and present pre-shift meetings for thorough communication and review VIP and reservations in general.
- Handle guest relations and monitor adherence to quality assurance standards.
- Follow and improve service standards scores.
- Maintain physical condition of facilities in conjunction with company standards through collaboration with Facilities Manager.
- Order and maintain all inventories for the area, maintain cost control efforts for labor and waste management.
- Generate menu sales analytics and strategize food and beverage menu items for improved velocity.
Private housing available- details upon request
How to Apply
An online application is required. Please use the link below.