Enjoy your Summer in the Pacific North West with an Ocean View!
A Beautiful Pacific Northwest Lodge Overlooking the Pacific Ocean!
- Kalaloch Lodge-Forks, WA
- $12.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (May 01, 2019)
Delaware North is a global leader in hospitality and Kalaloch Lodge is no exception.
We are dedicated to providing a special and memorable guest experience and are looking for employees who share our passion for providing excellent guest services and who are looking for the perfect summer adventure.
Come and explore a park unlike any other. Hike to a snow-capped mountain peak through the moss-covered Olympic Rain Forests and then spend your evening with a bonfire on the beach watching some of the most amazing sunsets you will ever experience. If you are friendly, outgoing and a lover of nature who enjoys the rain this is exactly where you want to be!
Here at Delaware North's Kalaloch Lodge we have a total of 65 guest rooms ranging from lodge rooms to cabins nestled on the wind-swept bluff with front row seats to gorgeous panoramic ocean views. Join our front desk team as representatives of the premiere ocean-front lodge in Olympic National Park. The position entails a weekly schedule of three front desk clerk day-shifts and two night audit relief shifts. The position requires previous night audit experience and an ability to adjust to daytime/nighttime varying shifts.
- Limited housing is available for this position. Dormitory units are available for a very low cost rental fee. Each unit comes equipped with a full kitchen and full bathroom. Please apply soon to secure your spot!
- Generous discounts available at our Mercantile, Retail Gift Shop as well as our Restaurant
- Friends and Family discounts available for lodge rooms when available
- Free entrance into Olympic National Park
- One free on-shift meal is provided daily
- If you are a lover of sandy beaches and dramatic coastlines, luscious dark green rain forests, abundant wildlife, glacier-capped mountains and enjoying long walks on the beach while watching the sun sink into the Pacific ocean then you have found your perfect summer experience.
- Nearby towns like Port Angeles, Port Townsend, Seattle and Portland make for perfect weekend getaways or day trips.
Come join our amazing team that creates "Special Experiences One Guest at a Time"® - all the while enjoying the beauty and majesty of Olympic National Park. Don't miss out on your chance! APPLY TODAY!
How to Apply
An online application is required. Please click APPLY NOW to apply online.