Spend your season ocean-side in the Pacific Northwest!
Experience Dramatic Sandy Beaches, Mossy Rain Forests & Glacier Capped Mountains
- Kalaloch Lodge-Forks, WA
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Oct 18, 2018)
Delaware North is a global leader in hospitality and Kalaloch Lodge is no exception.
We are dedicated to providing a special and memorable guest experience and are looking for employees who share our passion for providing excellent guest services and who are looking for the perfect summer adventure.
Come and explore a park unlike any other. Hike to a snow-capped mountain peak through the moss-covered Olympic Rain Forests and then spend your evening with a bonfire on the beach watching some of the most amazing sunsets you will ever experience. If you are friendly, outgoing and a lover of nature who enjoys the rain this is exactly where you want to be!
NOW HIRING FOR OUR 2018 FALL SEASON - OPEN POSITIONS INCLUDE:
- Hotel Porters
- Line Cooks
- Front Desk Clerks
Here at Delaware North's Kalaloch Lodge, we have a total of 65 guest rooms ranging from lodge rooms to cabins nestled on the wind-swept bluff with front row seats to gorgeous panoramic ocean views. Kalaloch is home to the Creekside Dining Restaurant that features Northwest-inspired dishes using fresh, local and sustainable ingredients created by our talented culinary team.
- Very limited housing is available for select positions. Dormitory and Studio units are available for a very low-cost rental fee. Each unit comes equipped with a full kitchen and full bathroom. Please apply soon to secure your spot!
- Generous discounts available at our Mercantile, Retail Gift Shop as well as our Restaurant
- Friends and Family discounts available for lodge rooms when available
- Free entrance to Olympic National Park
- Free meals are provided to employees on working days. Enjoy a variety of dishes created by our amazing culinary team.
- If you are a lover of sandy beaches and dramatic coastlines, luscious dark green rain forests, abundant wildlife, glacier-capped mountains and enjoying long walks on the beach while watching the sun sink into the Pacific ocean then you have found your perfect summer experience.
- Nearby towns like Port Angeles, Port Townsend, Seattle, and Portland make for perfect weekend getaways or day trips.
Come to join our amazing team that creates "Special Experiences One Guest at a Time"® - all the while enjoying the beauty and majesty of Olympic National Park. Don't miss out on your chance! APPLY TODAY!
How to Apply
An online application is required. Please click APPLY NOW !