Johnson's of St Mary is seeking restaurant and campground staff for a summer of work and play!
Less than one mile from Glacier National Park!
- St. Mary, Montana
- $9.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jul 16, 2018)
Seeking qualified and enthusiastic Prep-Cooks for an exciting seasonal position at the World Famous "Johnson’s of St. Mary," in beautiful St. Mary, Montana! Located right next to the eastern entrance of Glacier National Park. Our cafe seats 150-160 people. Johnson’s is a gorgeous place to work and stay for the summer. Employee housing can be provided on site for a small fee. Meals are included with employment.
The work is very demanding, both physically and mentally. Employees must be able to work well under pressure and have a positive attitude toward the public. Johnson's has an outstanding reputation, and we expect our employees to maintain that standard. Johnson's is looking for highly motivated Prep-cooks (experience preferred) who take pride in their work. Johnson's makes all of it's menu items from scratch. Hours of work typically range from 30-35 hours per week. Hourly wages begin at $9.00 (pay raise option available) plus tips and an end of season bonus!
Job Duties Include:
• Prepare all menu items as directed in a timely manner, following all food safety-related standards.
• Ability to follow recipes using measurement, portions, and set procedures set by the restaurant management.
• Assumes 100% responsibility for the quality of the products produced.
• Ability to prioritize projects based on daily needs.
• Ability to have multiple items in production simultaneously.
• Ability to fill out daily prep list.
• Tasked with tracking and reporting any food waste.
• Handle, store, and rotate all products and ingredients properly.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
• 1+ years' experience in a fast-paced restaurant as a production cook (not required but greatly appreciated).
• Line cook experience a plus, but not required.
• Follow proper procedures for food safety.
• Knowledge of food storage and food safety
For questions, further information, or details please reply. Resumes preferred but not required.
For more information on what it is like to work with, us please follow the link to our website.
How to Apply
For more information on what it is like to work with us, and to complete an application, please follow the links provided.