Come Enjoy Working and Skiing at a World-Class Ski Resort This Winter!
Enthusiastic and personable employees wanted to join us in one of the best places on Earth! Working at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort proves to be fun and exciting! With over 2,500 acres of in-bounds terrain, a vertical drop of 4,139 feet, and an average of 459 inches of snow in the winter, our employees have a lot to take advantage of every day.
About Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
The activities and atmosphere offer the perfect environment for an incredible winter at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. We invite you to join our team!
Our Winter season runs from November 24, 2018 - April 7, 2019.
Talented people with a second-to-none service attitude have built an international reputation for Jackson Hole Mountain Resort as a friendly, relaxed and intimate vacation destination unlike anywhere else in the world.
This warmth extends to the way we treat our employees by providing a great working environment, rewards for a job well done and an atmosphere that encourages communication and trust at all levels.
Millions of visitors come to Jackson Hole; our intention is to make a difference in their vacation experience one day or one moment at a time.
The Employee Experience
Jackson Hole is a community like none other- the people are friendly, the guests are excited to be there, and the scenery is amazing. In this community there is great public transportation provided by the START Bus, see www.startbus.com, easily accessible grocery stores, shopping, movie theaters, restaurants, and outdoor and indoor activities to do in your free time. In addition to getting to live in this great community, working for Jackson Hole Mountain Resort allows you to be a part of all of the excitement. What could be better than a free ski pass and ski breaks to put it to use during your work day! With discounts on food & beverage, retail and rentals throughout the Jackson Hole valley, as well as a myriad of other benefits, JHMR Ambassadors get to take advantage of everything there is to offer here. A common thing we hear is that people will move here for a season, and are still living here 20 years later!
The ideal Jackson Hole Mountain Resort candidate is committed to the JHMR Mission Statement: We Enrich Lives. We Create Memories, and our Four Core Values: Always an Ambassador; Be Safe; Be Green; Have Fun; in addition to providing superior guest service to every guest that visits the Resort.
Room and Board
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has limited employee housing in the town of Jackson, close to a grocery store, shopping, movie theatre, and bus stop. The units are offered on a first come first serve basis. The units are available to JHMR employees who work in a full time position (at least 30+ hrs/week).
Although there are a few different areas in the valley where you can live (Jackson, Kelly, Wilson, Teton Village, Alpine, and Victor, ID) finding housing can be a tough process as it is in very high demand. However, this process is always worth the work! When you arrive you should expect to have enough money for first and last month's rent as well as a security deposit. Listed are your best bets to find housing in the Jackson Hole Area:
- Radio Classifieds: http://classifieds.jacksonhole.media/
- News & Guide Classifieds: http://www.jhnewsandguide.com/classifieds/
- Craigslist (not as widely used, but worth a shot): http://wyoming.craigslist.org/
Local hotels offer weekly or monthly rentals throughout the winter season. Please contact hotels directly.
Your benefits are an important part of your total compensation at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Employees are offered free or discounted use of all activities at the Resort, including a full winter ski pass!
JHMR Employee Benefits*.
- Free All Mountain Pass
- Discounts on lift access at local ski areas
- 50% Discount at all other Mountain Collective Resorts
- Free START Bus Pass and Reimbursement for Commuter START Bus Discount Book passes for Teton Valley or Star Valley routes
- Employee Discounts at JHMR Retail, Rental, and Food & Beverage Locations
- Discounts for Your Immediate Family with Jackson Hole Resort Lodging Accommodations
- 3 Free All Day Ski or Snowboard Lessons through the Mountain Sports School
- Discounts on Mountain Sports School Lessons & Camps
- Discounts at the Kids Ranch and Daycare
- Discounts with Jackson Hole Paragliding
- Discounts at the Teton Sports Club and other local fitness centers
- Discounts with Verizon Wireless
- Access to ‘pro-deals' through Experticity
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
... and more!
*Employee Benefits are subject to limitations and may change at any time, with or without notice, at the discretion of JHMR Management
Getting Here and Getting Around
There are multiple ways to get to Jackson Hole. There is an airport located in Jackson with cabs and shuttles that can take you to where you need to go upon arrival. There is also a shuttle that runs from Salt Lake City, UT to Jackson Hole.
If you do not have a car once you arrive in Jackson there is a bus (START Bus) that runs between the town of Jackson and Teton Village. This bus service also provides commuter transportation from Star Valley, WY and Teton Valley, Idaho, as well as a free Town Shuttle. With your employee pass you can ride the Teton Village shuttle for free, and we will reimburse you for 50% of the cost for the commuter bus.
Along with the world class downhill skiing and snowboarding at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, there are myriad other activities to participate in while in Jackson Hole.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort sponsors employee parties throughout the season allowing employees to get to know each other.
- On the northern border of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort lies Grand Teton National Park, which provides a scenic backdrop for cross country ski and snowshoe tours.
- Yellowstone National Park is located approximately 50 miles away, and there are local companies that offer snowmobile tours of the park.
- Located right in town is the beautiful Elk Refuge which offers daily sleigh rides allowing you to enjoy the scenery and wildlife.
- The local ski mountain Snow King offers night skiing and tubing.
How to Apply
Please complete our online application, or stop by the Human Resource office to speak with us about opportunities!
If you cannot make it to our office, call us at 307-739-2728 or e-mail us at email@example.com with any questions.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
PO Box 290
Teton Village, WY 83025