Broaden your culinary skills with us and explore all that Jackson Hole has to offer!
Live, Work, Play in the Tetons.
- Teton Village, Wyoming
- $19.00 - $26.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is looking for Line Cooks for various on-mountain and base area restaurants. We are seeking employees to work through our Summer Season, end of May/early June - September 2023.
Hourly rates for these positions start between $19.00 and $26.00 and may increase depending on experience.
- Responsible for station mise en place and prep
- Can properly and thoroughly clean all line equipment
- Has a sense of urgency while providing a consistent quality product to chefs’ satisfaction
- Can execute dishes to a high end fine dining standard in a timely and organized manner
- Has knowledge of and can execute the proper butchery of meats and fish
- Knowledgeable about all products and locality of those products.
- Has a vast knowledge of product placement within all restaurant location(s)
- Helps with menu ideas, including the research of food, ingredients, food trends, and composing and developing ideas for the menu.
- Understands general food and labor cost principals.
- Is responsible for keeping tabs on pars and managing not only the inventory of their stations, but the stations of lower level employees in a way that minimizes waste while keeping pars at their proper levels.
- Actively help Chefs with supervision and quality control.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Excellent knowledge of food products and handling
- Be able to safely operate all kitchen equipment
- Extremely strong understanding of restaurant work
- Willingness to learn preparation and handling of ingredients
- Able to multitask on various levels under very high stress levels
- Strong understanding of personal hygiene and sanitation techniques as they pertain to restaurant work
- Can effectively communicate between language barriers.
Education or Formal Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Formal culinary training preferred
- Serve safe or equivalent preferred
Summer employee benefits include:
- FREE sightseeing and bike park pass
- FREE bus pass and 100% reimbursement for commuter bus pass
- FREE shift meal for F&B employees
- Discounts on F&B, Retail/Rental locations, and resort lodging
- Discounts at local businesses including fitness centers
- Access to "pro deals" through Expert Voice
Housing - Employee housing is available but you can check out our additional resources to view other housing options in the valley.
Need more information? You can check out our Employment page or reach out to our Human Resources team at (307)739-2728 or email email@example.com.