The fun doesn't end when the snow melts!
Enthusiastic and personable employees wanted to join us in one of the best places on Earth. Working at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort proves to be fun and exciting! Local activities and atmosphere offer the perfect environment for a wonderful summer in Jackson. We invite you to join our team!
About Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
When you work in a place like this, can you really call it work? Soak up the summer sun while you enjoy mountain biking, canoeing, fly-fishing, hiking, and climbing in Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park!
Work. Live. Play in the Tetons!
The Employee Experience
Are you looking to be part of the action? Working at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort gives you that opportunity! With free access to the Tram to sightsee and hike in Grand Teton National Park and on the trails on Rendezvous Mountain, free access to the mountain bike park, and a multitude of other employee benefits and perks, JHMR puts you right in it.
Our mission statement- "We enrich lives. We create memories," and our four core values- Always an Ambassador, Be Safe, Be Green, and Have Fun really encompass what life is like as a JHMR employee. We are looking for more people with the same motives to join our team!
Talented people with a second-to-none service attitude have built an international reputation for Jackson Hole Mountain Resort as a friendly, relaxed and intimate vacation destination unlike anywhere else in the world.
This warmth extends to the way we treat our employees by providing a great working environment, rewards for a job well done and an atmosphere that encourages communication and trust at all levels.
Millions of visitors come to Jackson Hole; our intention is to make a difference in their vacation experience one day or one moment at a time.
Room and Board
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has limited employee housing in the town of Jackson, close to a grocery store, shopping, movie theatre, and bus stop. The units are offered to full time employees (30+ hours/week) on a first come first serve basis after acceptance of a full time job offer and completion of an application. More details at www.jacksonhole.com/employee-housing.html .
Although there are a few different areas in the valley where you can live (Jackson, Kelly, Wilson, Teton Village, Alpine, and Victor, ID) finding housing can be a tough process as it is in very high demand. However, this process is always worth the work! When you arrive you should expect to have enough money for first and last month's rent as well as a security deposit. Listed are your best bets to find housing in the Jackson Hole Area*:
Radio Classifieds: http://classifieds.jacksonhole.media/
News & Guide Classifieds: http://www.jhnewsandguide.com/classifieds/
Craigslist (not as widely used, but worth a shot): http://wyoming.craigslist.org/
Your benefits are an important part of your total compensation at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
Start your day off right with free transport to and from work, $1.00 coffee with your own mug, and end your day with a $1.00 beverage at Nick Wilson's Cowboy Cafe.
- Free Tram Access
- Free Mountain Bike Park Access
- Free START Bus Pass and 50% Reimbursement for Commuter START Bus Discount Book passes for Teton Valley or Star Valley routes
- $1.00 Coffee with Employee ID and reusable mug (Food & Beverage Employees also receive one free shift meal)
- Employee Discounts at JHMR Retail, Rental and Food & Beverage Locations
- Discounts for Your Immediate Family with Jackson Hole Resort Lodging Accommodations
- Discounts at the Kids Ranch Daycare and Summer Camp
- Discounts through Grand Fishing Adventures
- Free Grand Teton Music Festival Concert Tickets
- Discounts at the Teton Sports Club
- Discounts with Verizon Wireless
- Access to ‘pro-deals' through Promotive
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
... and more!
*Employee Benefits are subject to limitations and may change at any time, with or without notice, at the discretion of JHMR Management
Getting Here and Getting Around
There are multiple ways to get to Jackson Hole. There is an airport located in Jackson with cabs and shuttles that can take you to where you need to go upon arrival. There is also a shuttle that runs from Salt Lake City, UT to Jackson Hole.
If you do not have a car once you arrive in Jackson there is a bus that runs hourly between the town of Jackson and Teton Village. This bus service also provides commuter transportation from Star Valley and Teton Valley, Idaho, as well as a free Town Shuttle. With your employee pass you can ride the Teton Village shuttle for free, and we will reimburse you for 50% of the cost for the commuter bus. A bike is always a great form of transportation too, as there are bike paths running throughout the valley.
There are endless sources of fun in Jackson Hole! Whether you enjoy mountain biking, hiking, backpacking, rock climbing, paragliding, rafting, kayaking, canoeing, or fly fishing, Jackson Hole has it all. For example:
- On the northern border of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort lies Grand Teton National Park; with a Park entrance approximately 5 miles away, and hiking in the Park accessible from the top of the Tram.
- Yellowstone National Park is located approximately 50 miles away.
- Just as beautiful as Grand Teton National Park, the Gros Ventre Wilderness borders the Jackson Hole Valley to the East.
- The Snake River runs through the valley as well, offering world class fly fishing, white water rapids, and mellow sections for floating.
Not only is the Valley a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts, but there a wide variety of events that occur in Jackson and Teton Village throughout the summer. For example:
- Free concerts weekly in Teton Village and Jackson
- Farmer’s Markets twice weekly on the Town Square and at the base of Snow King
- Community Wide ‘Art Walk’ gallery tours and Art Fairs
- Weekly Rodeos
- Teton County Fair
- Teton County Parks & Recreation sponsored Summer Sports Leagues
- Half Marathons and 5K Fun Run Races
How to Apply
Please complete our online application or stop by the Human Resource office to speak with us about opportunities!
If you cannot make it to our office, please call or e-mail us with questions.
You can reach Human Resources at (307) 739-2728
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
3395 W Cody Lane
PO Box 290
Teton Village, WY 83025