Are you passionate about the environment, sustainable travel, and small businesses? Apply now!
Dogpatch neighborhood in San Francisco, California
- San Francisco, California
- $25.00 - $31.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Why Incredible Adventures
Incredible Adventures has been offering travelers a safe and reliable way to connect with nature since 1993. Today, we offer both small group tours and DMC services throughout North America. Our small groups provide a relaxed, fun-filled atmosphere while minimizing the environmental impact of our business.
We believe strongly in maintaining the wildlands and National Parks of California (and all over the world), and know that tourism can be a strong factor in whether these magnificent areas continue to thrive for future generations to enjoy. As industry leaders being the ‘Greenest Tour Company in San Francisco,’ we promote sustainability of the destinations we visit through the use of eco-friendly renewable alternative biofuels. We are also a locally owned business, operated by a small group of passionate travel professionals, who believe that there is still a place in the travel industry for small businesses motivated by their passion for nature and experiences.
Who You Are
You are passionate about the environment, sustainable travel, and small businesses. You are ambitious, driven, and eager to be part of a small, dynamic team in a successful recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic. You are also willing to wear many different hats, and ready to leverage a wide range of experience to assist in Incredible Adventures’ Operations and tour management.
- You can develop strong systems to ensure professional hiring practices, consistent onboarding, responsible,
- ongoing training, and thorough follow-through of policies and procedures.
- You excel at coaching and leading our guide staff, and ensure all resources available are relevant and complete.
- You can see the big picture, and have the ability to plan ahead, in conjunction with the Operations team, to ensure all parties involved are prepared for upcoming trips and tours.
- You have industry experience and can use your knowledge and past experience to ensure the success of our company.
- You have the ability to wear many hats and step up when necessary to help the team.
- You are organized, and can assist our Operations team to be proactive and successful in tour management.
What We Require
- At least one year experience in tour operations or guiding tours
- Experience in the travel industry
- You crave organization and have basic computer competencies, like proficiency with excel, google drive and email communications.
- Willingness to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area, if you're not already living in this amazing city!
- Ambition, drive, and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to be part of a small team
- Resourceful and innovative
- Passion for nature and sustainable travel!
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation, PTO, sick time, and insurance benefits
- Comprehensive training, and the opportunity to learn about a wide variety of travel operations
- Flexible work schedule, and ability to work remotely and/or from home, when applicable
- A supportive work environment, where you have the freedom to be creative and grow your skills