Huttopia Southern Maine - where the woods meet the coast
Enjoy the lake, the peace of the pine forest, and the proximity of the famous coastal town of Maine.
- Sandford, Maine
- $15.00 - $17.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Huttopia invites its clients to disconnect from everyday life, get closer to nature and reconnect with loved ones, while enjoying campsite amenities and exploring the region’s best attractions. An innovative leader in ecotourism, Huttopia was founded in Europe over 20 years ago. It is an independent family business, established in Lyon by Céline and Philippe Bossanne, lovers of a certain art of camping and the great outdoors. Today, the company is pursuing steady development in North America and abroad (France, Netherlands, China), and manages over 60 outdoor resorts with glamping-type accommodations worldwide.
Huttopia projects itself as a global brand in the field of ecotourism, representing a lifestyle and values that are respectful of nature and curious about other people’s cultures.
"Our profession is both a simple and exciting one: Finding beautiful natural environments, establishing sites that do not harm the surroundings and that enhance the nature and local culture, and setting up light-weight and easily dismountable infrastructure which nestle in harmoniously with the landscape. Then welcoming families, often city dwellers, who are looking to stay in simple and direct contact with nature, to relax and discover the region together in an environmentally-friendly manner."
Philippe Bossanne, Founder of Huttopia
Have you ever wished you could work and live in the great outdoors? Give meaning to your work, choose nature as your living space, evolve confidently within the company, and come be part of the Huttopia adventure!
There’s nothing quite like the southern coastal area of Maine. There are beaches and inlets to explore, thick pine forests, one-of-a-kind treasures and crafts, and much more – and located in the heart of it all is Huttopia Southern Maine, where a deep freshwater pond and mature forest set the stage.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and equipment.
- Prepare home-made pizzas, salads, crepes, etc.
- Monitor stock levels.
- Take and fill customer orders.
- Issue bills and accept payment.
- Comply with, and enforce, sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Mostly, have fun and enjoy the nature!
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Concerned about cleanliness
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Fluent in English
- Contract duration: Summer 2022 (flexible contracts from now-October)
- Full-time position (Part-time also possible)
- Possibility of onsite lodging, upon availability
No need to have experience, we will be there to support you and help you reach your greatest potential.
If you feel that the job is not the best fit, we have other positions to offer! Check out our other job offers on CoolWorks.
Come enjoy the summer with us and make lifelong friendships.