Hotel Jerome is Seeking a Talent & Culture Coordinator (AKA HR Coordinator)
Downtown Historic Aspen
- Aspen, Colorado
- $25.00 - $27.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Join our team as a Talent & Culture Coordinator for Hotel Jerome, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by providing first-level support for the staff, guests, and Talent & Culture Director while ensuring compliance in all areas of the human resource process.
Have you ever been curious about Human Resources? Have you wondered how to get your foot in the door? Are you excited about taking care of employees and providing the best onboarding experience possible? Then this is the job for you!
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their teammates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Greet all individuals arriving courteously and assist with their needs and answer any questions
- Maintains all T&C managed communication channels; respond to incoming phone calls and voicemails, employee dining room boards, tv’s, meal schedule and bulletin boards
- Onboard new hires; enter new hire paperwork into HRIS system, complete Form I-9, process rent deductions, assign lockers, set up in biometrics system & coordinate discounted bus program
- Set up the Talent & Culture office with necessary supplies and resource materials; maintain cleanliness throughout administrative office areas
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Maintains team member files and filing; including electronic or paper as needed
- Promote positive relations with team members
- Maintain confidentiality and security of specified T&C information, correspondence, reports and files
- Responsible for recognition programs including monthly birthday and anniversary cards and J Bucks
- Assists with the coordination of and participation in employee events and activities including social responsibility programs, holiday events, service awards events and ENRICH recognition celebrations.
- Assist in benefits administration, as needed
- Assist in recruiting efforts including but not limited to posting jobs, prescreen interviews, attending job fairs, creating recruiting collateral, managing ATS
- Responsible for set-up and coordination of The Circle orientation experience on a regular and recurring basis. Will assist with delivery of training when needed.
- Manage and track the Employee Stay Program and Eligibility
- Assist with annual I-9 and employee file audit
- Maintain accurate employee records and update the process as needed to maintain compliance
- Maintain team member recognition programs, ensuring team member engagement and satisfaction
- Foster an open-door policy for all staff levels
- Preferably 1-2 years administrative assistant capacity and/or human resources.
- Ability to clearly communicate in English with guests/visitors and resort personnel to their understanding.
- Preferably bilingual in Spanish, verbal and written
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, calendaring and proficiency with data entry, database management and report writing.
- Preferably 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry.
*This position is full-time, year-round of comes with full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k + matching, PTO and Sick Time.
*Employee Housing may be available depending on the start date and availability